The company developed into a portable rugged phone manufacturer and product.
- Own the product scope including spec, schedule, cost/budget, quality, and release plans.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Set up, monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct product software development with ODM SW teams throughout product lifecycle, from design phase to MP, maintenance releases, and aftersales supporting.
- Cooperate with software team, firmware team and Sales/Marketing to consolidate the deliverables.
- Conduct feasibility study to lockdown software specifications for feature implementation.
- Work with stakeholders and ODM partners closely to clarify and prioritize software issues and help ODM with resolving issues effectively.
- Manage project execution to meet the expected quality.
- Improve software performance and quality by lessons learnt collecting and researching on pioneer products and competitors in the market.
- 5+ years experiences possess software engineering skills and knowledge regarding mobile phone product lifecycle, developing methodology, and SW quality assurance.
- Experiences in working with ODM/OEM.
- Knowledge with modem software for LTE, 5G protocol is a plus.
- Experiences in chipset platform solution, Android HAL integration, carrier requirements and software validation.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Great team player and project management skills.
- Competitive package.
- Good career development.