Taiwanese companies focus on pet health food and e-commerce service systems, providing an all-in-one solution for manufacturing production and sales.
- Design product features through market analysis, competitive product analysis, data analysis, and user interviews. This includes creating specification documents, UI/UX design drafts, and technical assessment documents.
- Collaborate with agile development teams to create functionalities and establish performance metrics.
- Gain product insights through data analysis and user interviews and share these insights with internal teams. Also, promote the product’s usage both internally and externally.
- Identify areas of poor user experience on the website and propose solutions.
- Assist in designing PC Web UI and Mobile Web UI.
- Utilize project management tools to ensure the development team progresses as planned.
- Hands-on use of one’s own product to identify experiential and functional issues.
- 3+ years or more of experience in project management or software product management.
- Understanding software technology and uses technical knowledge to design more practical products for oneself.
- Proficient in communicating with various roles to simplify complex matters.
- Enjoys using a variety of e-commerce products and maintains curiosity about things.
- Possesses a growth mindset with a desire for continuous improvement and learning.
- Proficient in using data analysis tools such as SQL, Google Analytics (GA), etc.
- Positive company culture
- Startup environment with high flexibility