Sr. DevOps Engineer
This is a startup company established in 2020 with a strong funding team from the United States. They manage cameras, sensors, analytics with algorithm and big data. The ecosystem goes beyond camera management, providing a holistic approach to managing complex and challenging sensor-based networks through a single intuitive user interface.
For Cloud Sr. Developer you will handle our company’s AWS cloud service infrastructure. You will handle and deploy our microservice by AWS EKS, and maintain RESTful API server on EC2, based on our current architecture you need to have experience on AWS Elastic Beanstalk to handle company Application.
You will take response to review the could architecture and optimize the performance, load-balance and cost on AWS, come out the Daily/Weekly/Monthly report and setup the alarm trigger to monitor our AWS service.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- Key Skills: Node.js, AWS, Docker, Serverless. core AWS services.
- Experience with the core AWS services Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack. Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
- Diversified and sophisticated training program.
- Competitive overall compensation system.
- Flexible working structure.