One of the big five American companies, which is the top 10 MNC in the world.
- Take charge of electrical design on board range of consumer electronics applications
- You’ll own all aspects of EE hardware design, including circuit/board design, validation, and failure analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in power electronics design
- Experience of working with and leading ODM/OEMs for all stages of product development
- Experience of consumer electronics power or charging applications such as power adapters, battery charging, fast charging adapters, and wireless charging
- 5+ years’ experience with system-level design
- Knowing low-power circuit design, DC/DC converters, power management methods.
- Knowing processor architecture, digital circuit design and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Knowledge of mixed-signal board-level design
- Developing robust designs for ESD/EMI immunities and RF desensitization
- Experience of RF technologies integration such as WIFI, BT, GPS, etc.
- 30% business travel.
- English language skills
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Flexible work hour
- Great position in a Tier1 company