The semiconductor equipment and parts company provides equipment maintenance services and technical support for semiconductor clients,
- Able to deliver service and drive BU of good P&L management.
- To be present on-site throughout the installation and commissioning periods.
- Daily liaison with the customer and his professional team.
- To function as the eyes and ears of the new business Project Team to monitor supplier and installer progress, commitment, performance, and technical compliance.
- Report to the Project Manager and liaise with the Project Engineer regarding all work activities and highlighting requirements for permits-to-work, method statements, risk assessments and other installation work documentation, processes and procedures as appropriate. To assist the Project Engineer/Manager with drafting and processing these documents.
- Inspection of all goods delivered to site.
- Wherever possible to pro-actively assist Sales and RD team, suppliers and installers on-site.
- Promote and police Environmental, Health & Safety practices.
- Appropriate notification and arrangement of all customer site inspections and tests.
- Oversee and manage all customer needs.
- Site inspection visits.
- Participate in on-site technical clarification meetings with customers.
- With bachelor’s in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience.
- Fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills together with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and communicate site (installation) schedules and expedite progress accordingly with good commercial execution.
- Strong knowledge on equipment installation, alignment, and application of semiconductor industry.
- Good knowledge of current on-site work best-practices and health and safety requirements.