It has established a solid reputation in the industry as a leading payment peripheral provider. It’s also an OEM payment solution provider with the capability and willingness to customize solutions to fit our customers’ needs.
- 3D modeling, analysis, component specification and tolerance calculations are a must.
- Generate Conceptual designs in Solid Works and/or CREO
- Materials selection and specific emphasis on materials suited for high-volume low-cost production such as plastics, sheet metal fabrication and coatings, and optimized for high volume.
- Hands on assembly, fabrication and testing of miscellaneous parts and prototypes.
- Has experience with industry standards for testing, IP, UL, Environmental, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct design reviews with a cross-functional teams
- Lead ME design effort within a product development team.
- 6+ experience on mechanical design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and materials process validation
- Strong 3D CAD and database management skills, ProEngineer, Windchill
- Analytic problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines
- Working closely with a dynamic team
- Birth fringe benefit