One of the big five American companies, which is the top 10 MNC in the world.
- Take charge of electrical design on board range of consumer electronics applications
- You’ll own all aspects of EE hardware design, including circuit/board design, validation and failure analysis.
- 7+ years of experience in power electronics design
- Familiar with designing, testing, and debugging power electronics such as AC/DC and DC/DC power conversion, switching power supplies, driver circuits, and battery charging system
- Experience of consumer electronics power or charging applications such as power adapters, battery charging, fast charging adapters, and wireless charging
- Experience designing or testing products for ESD/EMI immunities, safety, compliance, and regulatory standards
- Leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout through assembly.
- HW Lab experience such as setting up prototypes, developing / running tests
- Knowledge of designing power management circuitry on products for wireless networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE), GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth wireless systems
- 30% business travel.
- English language skills
- Competitive salary
- Recognition rewards
- Flexible work hour
- Great position in a Tier1 company