World-leading pioneer of drug delivery systems which has thousands of employees worldwide.
- Develop the test procedures for the electronics medical device reliability testing, design assessment/verification, and certification testing, meanwhile following it to perform the testing. This may include but is not limited to environmental, mechanical safety, electronic, and certification testing.
- Complete shelf-life test (real time, accelerated aging), product reliability prediction (MTTF/MTBF).
- Independently perform environmental test and failure analysis with FMEA, FTA, and 8D
- Follow the regulations, IEC 60601 / IEEE / ISO, to conduct the test activities for product function, safety, and EMI/EMC certification/verification activities
- Follow strictly to established prepare technical reviews, technical reports, and verification/validation test reports
- Set up and run test equipment in accordance with the standard operating procedure (SOP) or working instruction (WI)
- Multi-tasking, manage the testings at the same time and providing timely updates on testing progress at agreed intervals
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 5+ years related working experience with quality and reliability testing including mechanical stress tests, shock & drop & vibration testing, environmental testing, electronic device testing in EMC/EMI, and product safety accreditation
- Familiar with IEC60601 regulations is necessary.
- Good English communication and written skill.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Global-team collaboration with good atmosphere