US company providing leading handheld devices and solutions
- As a technical lead of the software team to work with software manager and US team to involve in the Android BSP development and hardware bring-up process
- Design and develop next generation of Android Platform and features.
- Help setting up standard for software quality by adopting modern test frameworks and practices.
- Collaborate with SOC vendors and ODM
- Collaborate with Software, Hardware, Factory and PM teams on the product roadmap and requirements to build for Device capabilities.
- Work on Low Level to implement HW support for various configurations
- Work with Application team to debug functional, performance and stability issues across the stack
- 8+ years of software development experience, with 5+ years of experience working with Android OS software.
- Android and Linux Kernel bring-up / BSP experience.
- Proficient in C/C++, Java.
- Familiar with bootloaders, Linux device tree configuration, Android HAL
- Experience work with Hardware teams to review and analyze product schematics.
- Experience in device drivers implementation, integration, and debugging such as display, power management, WiFi, GPIO.
- Experience in source control tools such as Git, Gerrit, GitHub
- Familiar with Android command line tools such as adb and
Good to have｜
- Experience working with HIDL.
- Experience working with the Android Networking Stack.
- Experience with Android telephony subsystem and modem bring-up.
- Familiarity with Android security model (SE Linux policy) and secure boot.
- Experience with AOSP architecture developing Android framework services, Android Native applications (JNI / NDK) or system applications.