Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC for tier one branding company.
- In charge of continuous yield enhancement and the performance of foundry production of the goods.
- Responsible for setting up statistical bin limit, maverick silicon, work closely with internal and external to resolve customer related issues
- In order to slope new goods and technologies into high volume manufacturing need to work cross functionally and external foundry partners.
- With bachelor’s / master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Physics
- 10+ years of experience product yield enhancement or process integration.
- Solid knowledge in device physics and reliability
- Understand key analog and mix-signal design and device requirements (e.g. mismatch, Rdson, etc.) and their product implication
- Excellent analytical skills and excellent perceived skills combined with a logical approach to problem-solving
- Solid data analysis skills and an ability to format, present and explain data to different audiences
- Excellent English including written and oral communications skills.
- With ability to lead numerous projects and deadlines and be an effective work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative and handle constantly evolving priorities and multiple demands
- Available for up to 10% travel overseas
- Demonstrated knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes, procedures, facilities, and equipment
- Experience working with external foundries is preferred
- Experience in NPI or technology development.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Great position with career progression