Leading player in the nascent food robotics segment. Totally American management style with flexible workhour and atmosphere.
- Assist the management to audit quality of suppliers according to company requirements.
- Evaluate the supplier’s production and technical capabilities, and HSE to approve related manufacturing processes.
- Cooperate with internal teams to define the process, key characteristic design and new product development to ensure that the supplier achieves the product and process effectively.
- Ensure the root cause and corrective action are solved effectively
- Assist in monitoring the supplier’s nonconformance and solve time, cost reduction, and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in providing the supplier’s quality performance report
- Effectively communicate and maintain good relationships with teams, customers, and suppliers, etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related engineering, electrical/mechanical engineering or technical discipline
- Possesses basic measurement capabilities, such as vernier calipers, micrometer, measuring tape, steel rulers, etc.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems (Ex: flow chart, DFMEA, PFMEA, control plan, SOP, SIP, WI, etc.)
- Experience in automotive is preferred
- Able to prioritize, planning for work and analyze problems and solve
- Competitive salary with performance bonus
- Free and regular training, lecture, and study group
- All you can eat buffet