The company is wireless, Wi-Fi, ethernet solutions to provide Internet access.
- Manage suppliers to ensure material pipeline, production, On-time-delivery and other supply chain activities to implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Work with ODM/EMS to ensure supply capacity meet forecast and drive continuous improvement.
- Establish procedures, process, strategy, report formatting in place for efficient supply chain.
- Mitigate supply risk/shortages, initiate improvement on OTD, inventory and cost.
- Monitoring E&O in minimum level and work with teams for EOL process.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipments of finish goods.
- Ability to provide information and analysis to management level to assist in decision making.
- Coordinating engineering changes, product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Ability to conduct meetings, obtain necessary information, give verbal presentation and maintain effective information flow.
- Experienced in legal document including contracts, import/Export agreement.
- Understanding of principle of accounting and finance.
- 10 years working experience with 5+ years in SCM field and project management experience.
- Familiar with ERP/MRP material planning, and Excel (Pivot, VLookup, filtering and sorting).
- Familiar with material, production planning, on-time delivery, vendor management, strong negotiation skills, SCM knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communications skills with internal teams and external teams in cross-function and cross-region.
- Able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- MNC business and culture with ownership.