The company is an interactive fitness platform with hardware, digital subscription content, and personal training services, including indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor running and walking, bootcamp, yoga, strength training, stretching, and meditation.
- Create the supply plan, communicate the forecast and shipment plans to suppliers, manage forecast changes, purchase requests, monitor open order reports, track on-time deliveries, and align with demand priorities
- Conduct weekly review of capacity of components, tooling and manufacturing to ensure that suppliers can meet future demand
- Work with Engineering tam to understand product development schedules and lead risk analysis and proposals
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to plan, develop buy plans against the demand forecast generated through the S&OP process
- Maintain appropriate levels of inventory through accurate purchasing, pre-buys.
- Ensure that the supply plan is financially evaluated with regard to balancing the requirement of consistent product availability versus the cost of supply to ensure the operational budgets and targets are met
- University BS or MS in supply chain or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Planning roles within the Consumer Electronics industry
- Experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, experience building data models
- Familiar with using planning, order management and fulfillment tools
- Experience with global manufacturing and managing supply with contract manufacturers
- Certification in materials management/supply chain (e.g., APICS) is preferred
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.