The company provides wafer and other service for Tire one companies and other worldwide customers.
- Cooperated with cross functional teams to build and set up strategies and plans for brand and naming
- Implementing campaign goals and strategies
- Cleary demonstrate technology values and differentiation
- Accountable for planning, coordinating, and execute new technology launches
- Make sure cross functional are collaborating and aligned
- In charge of developing marketing assets, e.g., documents, presentations, videos, infographics, logos etc.
- Understanding and translating technical details into marketing materials in order to make sure customers and partners understanding product benefits
- Position product and technology by following and analyzing industry and market trend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science and Engineering is preferred or other relevant working experiences in technical marketing
- 12+ years of experience in branding and marketing or other related fields
- With experiences in technology marketing is prefer
- With Technical marketing/management experiences
- Deeply understanding branding objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Expanded experience in implementing branding initiatives with proven positive impact on business
- Excellent English skills
- With critical thinking and rapidly grasp new concept’s ability, and excellent communication skill with engineers and navigate through ambiguity
- Experienced with global brands and familiar with developing strategies for multiple regions or markets
- Deeply understanding and knowledge of the semiconductor market.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required