Worldwide biggest compound foundry semiconductor company, providing the best module and service to their customer.
- Gathering information for pricing recommendations.
- Maintaining a prioritized list of targeted markets and partner organizations.
- Analyzing product trends and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products for assigned market.
- Identifying key or strategic partners and setting short- and long-term business strategies
- Business development, strategic planning and financial analysis.
- Provide market guidance to the Engineering team to develop right-fit products in a timely manner that address evolving customer expectations & market needs
- Generate crisp customer communication materials on our products & solutions for our Sales teams.
- Develop clear go-to-market strategies to ensure continuous revenue growth and market diversification.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams worldwide and provide clear guidance on our product positioning & pricing strategies.
- Strong business and commercial sense in laser or RF field.
- Rich knowledge in semiconductor field
- At least 5 years working experience in technical marketing or Sales support function.
- Good English communication skill.
- Competitive salary package with career progression.
- Good fringe benefits and allowance.