The company focus on offshore wind energy, and they are dedicated to submarine cables development, laying and repair.
- Responsible for daily technical operation aspects of assigning vessels, including equipment of vessels or other assets.
- Ensure vessel get all the sufficient support for its operation and technical
- Joining cost control for technical issues, maintenance and repairs to meet financial budgets.
- Responsible for vessel maintenance, repairs and drydocking, including planning, coordinating, following up and preparing Technical Specification.
- Ensure that all certification of vessel, class survey and flag are well maintained, and meeting all international and local regulation
- Responsible for being the widow contact with government agencies, Flagstate and Classification Societies.
- Monitor and check for improvement of performance and technical corrections.
- Co work with crew of vessel to maintain and repair vessel and all equipment to sustain the excellent condition, which also including inventory stock.
- Liaising with subcontractors, workshop, manufacturers, shipyards to prevent problem, and maintain and repairs works correctly.
- Responsible for mobilisation and demobilisation work
- Contact with Chief Engineer and Captain for technical problem which might be outside of working hour. And providing appropriate solutions for technical failure and breakdown.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in mechanics, electric, naval, marine, engineer or other related.
- With at least 2 years experience as a Technical Superintendent or Class Surveyor with drydock experience.
- Experienced in maritime engineering, offshore engineering, wind power or constructions vessel or other related are prefer.
- Knowledge of principles of combustion engines, Classification and flagstate regulations, and experienced in technical and practical aspects.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Flexible, detail oriented, goal-oriented, proactive person and with excellent teamwork skill.
- Be optimistic, positive, persistant, considerate, open minded, good listener and excellent communication and interaction skill.
- Synthetic with good organising skill and highly independent.
- Familiar with management software and Microsoft Office software.
- Competitive salary package.