The company is regarded the market leader in the field of face tracking and face recognition with several intellectual properties and patents.
Providing turn-key solutions in AR/VR domains based on the best-in-class face tracking technologies, real-time HD wireless streaming, and face recognition.
- Design Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) andVisual Inertial Odometry algorithms and models
- Create camera/IMU/GNSS calibration algorithms
- Perform HD Map update/making
- Work with the team to integrate and deploy algorithm models into the productions.
- MS and PhD in electrical/mechanical engineering, computer science, physics/mathematics.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, localization, mapping, SLAM, semantic scene understanding or sensor fusion.
- Proficient in C++/Linux and experience writing robust and efficient code.
- Attractive package and welfare
- A chance to grow with a promising startup company with good salary package.
- Working closely with a dynamic team