Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- In charge of performance of the latest audio and power management products from foundry including regular and continued yield improvement, setting up statistical bin limits and dealing with maverick silicon.
- Responsible for collaborating with internal and external to resolve customer related issues
- Collaborate with internal technology and product development engineers and external partners from foundry to successfully increase the number of new products and technologies into high volume manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Physics.
- With ability and strong knowledge in device physics and reliability (e.g.TDDB, SOA characterization, etc.)
- Understand key analog and mix-signal design and device requirements (e.g. mismatch, Rdson, etc.) and their product implication
- 5+ years of experience in product yield enhancement or process integration.
- Excellent analytical skills and cognitive abilities with logical problem-solving
- With strong data analysis skills and an ability to format, present and explain data to different audiences expertly and cleverly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and with ability to lead numerous projects, manage deadlines and work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate initiative and constantly handle evolving priorities and multiple demands
- Available for up to 10% travel overseas
- Experience working with external foundries is plus
- Great position with career progression.