MNC company provides network devices.
- Analyze, design, and develop the network related applications and communication protocols.
- Help setting up standard for software quality by designing and developing = test tools and system level testing.
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug resolving skills
- Work with cross-functional teams on product roadmap and requirements to build a long-term vision for Device capabilities.
- Grow and develop team members through coaching and feedback.
- 8+ years of experience in Linux embedded system development and network programming, focus on Network field
- Proficient in C
- Strong knowledge and experience in Linux development, debug, and problem resolving skills
- Familiar with source control tools such as Git, Gerrit, GitHub
- Experience in building large scale, high performance, high availability systems would be a plus.
Good to have｜
- Understanding of networking and virtualization.
- Familiar with Python, Go, Bash.
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies.
- Experience with automation test scripting
- Experience in data structure and algorithms