With professional PV system experiences in Taiwan, Japan, and Asia. It’s leading company of the EPC industry.
- Oversee the accounting operations of the company, responsible for financial reporting ensuring prompt and accurate daily and monthly reports to the management.
- Manage all finance activities and secure provision of company’s finance services and liaise with banks and financial institutions for financing and treasury activities, including L/C payments, account.
- Responsible for the Company’s financial position, banking and trade finance activities and capital structure, take the necessary action to enhance the Company’s cashflow while keeping the tax factor in perspective.
- Securing and monitor finance relative compliance issues, including insurance, internal and external compliances.
- Disciplinary leadership and development of accounting and finance teams in Taiwan and accountable for local accounting and controlling activities.
- Provide the financial perspective to company business strategy development and implementation, including financial planning and analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Co-steer the company business and manage business performance from a Finance controller point of view.
- University degree (Bachelor / Master) in economics/ business administration with emphasis on financing, accounting, and controlling or equivalent.
- Expertise with accounting and tax laws in Taiwan.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as manager in finance with disciplinary leadership responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge in financial and management accounting in large corporations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Career progression in a dynamic and transparent working environment.
- Good global ESG culture with work and life balance.